GenF20 Plus is a natural human growth hormone releasing supplement which is made up of 16 compounds that act by increasing both the production and the secretion of growth hormone in the anterior pituitary gland.
Over the last decade or so, human growth hormone has been called a “wonder drug” because of its importance in many physiological processes. Not only does it play a role in the growth and proper development of the human body, but it also acts in these processes:
- Fat metabolism
- Muscle buildup
- Cognitive function
- Strength and stamina
- Slow down the aging process
- And many more
GenF20 Plus is available online in both an oral spray and a supplement, and they are composed of a mixture of amino acids and compounds which each has a role to play in its supplement’s ability to release growth hormone:
- L-arginine – studies have shown that L-arginine, an amino acid, is a very potent growth hormone releaser and it is most useful for people in the 25 to 45 age group.
- L-glycine – This simple amino acid, sometimes called the “anti-aging amino acid” has been shown to significantly increase growth hormone production and secretion, especially in middle-aged men and women.
- L-lysine – On its own, this amino acid does not have a significant effect on growth hormone, but when combined with L-arginine, it is thought to amplify its releasing effects.
- GABA – Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) is a neurotransmitter which helps in nerve signal transduction. It has been shown to significantly increase HGH levels as well as improving sleep quality which further increases growth hormone secretions.
- Anterior pituitary powder – The use of this powder has caused a bit of controversy in the health industry due to its origin and associated risks, but there is no debate that it increases the release of human growth hormone.
- L-ornithine – there has been plenty of research showing that ornithine is twice as effective at raising HGH levels than arginine, a compound which is already an ingredient in GenF20 Plus.
- GFT Chromium – Typically used to maintain glucose levels by improving insulin’s activities, it also enhances HGH release by lowering the blood glucose levels.
Some of the supplement’s other ingredients specifically the deer antler velvet and colostrum do not help with growth hormone production, but it is rich in IGF-1, and intermediary substance which is responsible for most of growth hormone’s effects.
Rather than taking synthetic growth hormone or trying a wide variety of combinations and concoctions of drugs that claim to increase the level of human growth hormone, there are other options. GenF20 Plus contains a mixture of the 7 compounds mentioned above, as well as some 9 other substances which each plays a role in this substance’s ability to release growth hormone endogenously.
GenF20 Plus supplements should be taken twice daily, and within the space of 3 short months, human growth hormone levels can be 28.57% higher than what they were before taking the supplement. Users will then begin to see the numerous benefits associated with human growth hormone.